At Geoffrey Field, we are creating a learning culture that provides our children with choice, challenge and opportunity.
The Geoffrey Field values are implicit in our aims and ethos and are the foundation on which our school practice is built. These values are:
At Geoffrey Field we want every child to:
- Achieve their best by building on and extending their skills, knowledge and understanding as they pass through the school.
- Learn what is useful to and interesting for them.
- Be prepared and equipped for the responsibilities and opportunities that are to come.
- Enjoy learning and develop their imagination, self-esteem and spiritual awareness.
- Work well in partnership with others.
- Be able to play an active part in the world in which they find themselves.